CablePrice (NZ) Limited NZBN 9429038307775 (CablePrice) a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. Japan. collects, uses, discloses and holds personal information you provide to CablePrice during the course of your dealing with CablePrice in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 2020.
What is Personal Information?
‘Personal Information’ is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained and include any credit related information provided to us.
CablePrice aims to provide its customers with the best possible products and services. To achieve this, we aim to make efficient use of the personal information we collect from our customers.
Why personal information is collected by CablePrice?
CablePrice collects the personal information, it needs to provide the products and services it offers.
CablePrice also collects personal information about its customers so that it can complete business transactions, provide customer support, respond to customer inquiries and requests for product information, and meet regulatory requirements.
If CablePrice is unable to collect personal information from or about an individual, it may not be able to do business with that individual or the organisation with which the individual is connected.
How does CablePrice collect personal information?
Where possible, CablePrice will collect personal information (the individual’s name, signature, telephone number, address, email address and driver’s licence number) directly from the individual it relates to. This may take place in a number of ways, such as when an application for a product or service is completed or a product or service is requested over the telephone or internet.
Sometimes, personal information may be collected from a source other than the individual to which it relates such as from our advisers, agents, contractors, related companies or from various Government road and traffic authorities throughout New Zealand.
We will not disclose personal information to third parties except where:
- You have authorised such disclosure in writing
- We are required to do so by law
- The information was or is publicly available
- In providing our customers with their chosen product or service, CablePrice may sometimes need to disclose personal information to our advisers, agents, contractors or related companies
Disclosing your personal information overseas
CablePrice discloses personal information to overseas recipients who are located in Australia, Japan, Singapore, United States of America, Germany and South Africa.
From time to time, we may use personal information to inform our customers about our products and services including special offers. We may also send our customers material relating to joint promotions with other business associates of CablePrice of our respective products and services.
If an individual does not wish to receive this information, they just need to let us know by contacting the CablePrice on 0800 555 456 or by email: email@example.com
Once an individual lets us know that they no longer wish to receive this information, we will stop sending it. The individual can change their mind about receiving information about our products and services at any time. They just need to let us know by phoning the above number.
If the law requires us to provide our customers with information about our products or services, we will provide that information even if an individual has elected not to receive information about our products and services generally.
Ensuring personal information is up-to-date
We rely on the personal information we hold in conducting our business. Therefore, it is very important that the information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate complete and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. This means that from time to time, we will ask individuals to tell us if there are any changes to their personal information. If an individual finds that information we hold about them is incorrect, they should contact us immediately and we will correct it.
How CablePrice holds and protects the personal information.
CablePrice holds the personal information we collect in our electronic database and in physical documents.
The security of the personal information we hold is important to CablePrice and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Some of the ways we protect personal information include:
- External and internal premise security;
- Restricted access to personal information to staff who need it to perform their day to day functions;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access including identifiers and passwords;
- Maintaining physical security over paper records; and
- Ensuring our advisers, agents, contractors and related companies we disclose personal information to have in place adequate arrangements to protect the personal information which we disclose to them.
- Access to and correction of personal information by individuals
- An individual can access most of the personal information CablePrice holds about them.
If an individual request CablePrice to correct personal information we hold in relation to the individual, we will take reasonable steps to correct the personal information to ensure that, having regard to the purpose for which it is held, the information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Information can be accessed, and a request to correct the personal information made, by contacting CablePrice on 0800 555 456 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the amount of information requested to be accessed, CablePrice may charge an access fee to cover the cost of retrieving the information and supplying it to the person who has requested access.
Access to personal information may be refused in a number of circumstances, such as where the information relates to anticipated legal proceedings or the request for access is frivolous or vexatious. If we deny or restrict an individual’s access, we will explain why.
If an individual believes that the privacy of their personal information has been compromised or believe CablePrice has not complied with the New Zealand Privacy Principles (APPs) they are entitled to complain. Complaints can be made by the individual contacting the person or department they were dealing with or by calling the CablePrice on 0800 55 456 or by email to email@example.com we will respond to complaints as soon as possible.
If you disagree with our decision, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner by visiting www.privacy.org.nz, calling 0800 803 909 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who would like more information about CablePrice’s approach to privacy are encouraged to contact the CablePrice on 0800 555 456 or email us on: email@example.com
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
CablePrice (NZ) limited is dedicated to ensuring total customer satisfaction through the sale and support of quality mining, construction, earthmoving equipment and commercial vehicles.
The Management of CablePrice (NZ) Limited are fully committed to meet or exceed customer expectations while adhering to and continually improving the quality management system.
It is the responsibility of every employee to ensure that policies and procedures are followed in the delivery of quality products and services to our customers. Suppliers are also monitored to ensure they maintain quality products and services.
Customers and employees are our primary source of feedback relating to product, after sales service and quality-related issues. Customer feedback, measurable objectives such as Key Performance Indicators forms an important foundation for monitoring and improving the quality system. This is achieved at both branch level and nationally by a framework of regular meetings which will include the review of designated key performance indicators against established benchmarks.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
CablePrice (NZ) Limited (CablePrice) supplies a range of machinery and commercial vehicles to the construction, forestry, roading, transportation and mining industries. Support services include parts supply, maintenance and servicing activities.
CablePrice strives to ensure all of our operations are completed to minimise risk to all related parties.
CablePrice is committed to:
- Complying with relevant work health safety and environmental laws, codes of practices and Industry standards
- Promoting a corporate culture of awareness and compliance
- Encouraging continuous improvement in related practices
- Prevention of injury and ill health
To achieve these goals, we will:
- Educate our workforce in correct procedures and provide instruction and supervision
- Act quickly to eliminate or minimise hazards
- Maintain an effective management system to cover related activities
- Identify, assess and eliminate or minimise risks to the lowest reasonable level
- Provide safe working environment and provide sufficient resources for tasks
- Consult with workers on health, safety and welfare matters and value their opinion
- Hold management responsible at every level for health, safety and environmental outcomes for their areas of responsibility
- Maintain a drug and alcohol free workplace by regular monitoring
- Provide resources and education to ensure no environmental harm is caused
- Set measurable objectives and targets to monitor progress
- Maintain an effective Return to work program to assist injured employees
- Provide adequate resources to enable these goals and objectives to be achieved
CablePrice takes their responsibility to HEALTH, SAFETY and the ENVIRONMENT seriously.
Every person who works at our Branches or elsewhere on our behalf is responsible for ensuring safe work practices at all times.
Any perceived breaches of company standards, policies, procedures or the CablePrice Key Safety Promises must be reported and actioned as required. This may include use of the Company discipline process.
Excellence can only be achieved through the participation and cooperation of every manager, worker and visitor.
For any question about this policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org